VISION

A world without breast cancer.

MISSION

Save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities across all 77 Oklahoma counties and invest in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.

GOAL

Reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. by 2026.

Through events like the Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure® in Tulsa and the MORE THAN PINK™ Walk in Oklahoma City,  Komen Oklahoma invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.